If you have received a violation or courtesy notice in the mail and you wish to respond to it submit your information.
Please read Violation Response Guidelines before submitting your response.
- The goal of the management company is to enforce the rules and regulation and document all violation responses for the board to review.
- Only the board is authorized to discuss violations, extensions, and questions regarding the rules and regulations.
- There are no verbal responses, or verbal communications of any kind, regarding violations. The board will not accept any verbal response. Any question, comment, or concern needs to be submitted in writing, and you have two options to submit your response. You can fill out the online violation response form, or you can mail in your response to: P.O. Box 530778 Henderson, NV 89053.
- If you still wish to discuss your violation you can do so at the board meeting. There is always a section on the meeting agenda that is open to owner discussion. If you cannot attend a board meeting you can submit your responses, question, or concerns for the board to review.
- All responses from the board are mailed out to owners.
- Please be advised that while you are waiting for a response from the board on an active violation you could be fined from the date of the hearing notice if the violation is not corrected.
- Neither the board or the management company will discuss the violation of a another property with another owner. If you notice an ongoing violation on another property please report it to us by filing out the Violation Submission Form.
- Aceptamos las respuestas escritas en español.